JAMES MacNAUGHTON & SONS
Model Search
Select Category
JAMES MacNAUGHTON & SONS
Current trademark owned and manufactured by Dickson & MacNaughton, located in Edinburgh, Scotland.
The firm of James MacNaughton was founded in Edinburgh, Scotland in 1864. During 1947, the company was acquired by John Dickson and during 1996, the ownership of the company changed again, having purchased the manufacturing rights from Dickson. In 1999, the directors of James MacNaughton & Sons acquired the whole share capital of John Dickson & Son, and the two companies now trade as one under the name of Dickson & MacNaughton. Please contact Dickson & MacNaughton directly for more information regarding this trademark, including current availability and pricing (see Trademark Index).

From Blue Book Publications:


No part of this information may be reproduced in any form whatsoever, by photograph, mimeograph, fax transmission or any other mechanical or electronic means. Nor can it be broadcast or transmitted, by translation into any language, nor by electronic recording or otherwise, without the express written permission from the publisher.