MANURHIN
Model Search
Select Category
MANURHIN
Current trademark manufactured by Manufacture d'Armes de tir Chapuis beginning in 1998, and located in Saint Bonnet Le Chateau, France. Currently imported by Evolutions USA located in White Bird, ID, and by Kebco LLC, located in Hanover, PA. During 1998, Chapuis Armes purchased Manurhin, and new revolvers are currently being manufactured in the new Manufacture d. Armes de tir Chapuis facility located in Saint Bonnet Le Chateau, France, utilizing some of the original production machinery on the Model MR 88 and all new machinery on the Model 73. Previously manufactured by Manurhin Equipment 1972-1998, located in Mulhouse, France. Currently available by contacting the factory directly. Previously owned by Matra Manurhin Defense. Previously imported and distributed by Sphinx U.S.A. located in Meriden, CT. Previously imported (1984-86) directly by Matra-Manurhin International, Inc., located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Manurhin in France has been manufacturing models PP, PPK, and PPK/S since 1952. Previously, these guns were imported from 1953 by Tholson Co. of San Francisco, CA, and from 1956 by Interarms out of Alexandria, VA. In 1984, Manurhin imported their new models directly and they were marked Manurhin on the left front slide assembly. This differs from the previous Walther stamped guns. Also, no Interarms logo appears on the right side.

From Blue Book Publications:


No part of this information may be reproduced in any form whatsoever, by photograph, mimeograph, fax transmission or any other mechanical or electronic means. Nor can it be broadcast or transmitted, by translation into any language, nor by electronic recording or otherwise, without the express written permission from the publisher.