STEYR ARMS (STEYR MANNLICHER)
Model Search
Select Category
STEYR ARMS (STEYR MANNLICHER)
Currently manufactured by Steyr-Mannlicher AG & Co. KG in Austria. Founded in Steyr, Austria by Joseph Werndl circa 1864. Currently imported beginning mid-2005 by Steyr Arms, Inc., located in Bessemer, AL. Previously located in Trussville, AL until 2013. Previously located in Cumming, GA. Previously imported 2004-mid-2005 by Steyr USA, located in West Point, MS. Previously imported 2002-2003 by Dynamit Nobel, located in Closter, NJ. Previously imported and distributed until 2002 by Gun South, Inc. (GSI) located in Trussville, AL.
In 2007, the firm of Steyr-Mannlicher was sold to new owners and the factory was relocated to Kleinraming, approx. 12 miles from the original site in Steyr, Austria. The new firm, Steyr Arms, was purchased by Dr. Ernst Reichmayr and his friend and partner, Gerhard Unterganschnigg.
Note: also see Mannlicher Schoenauer in the M section for pre-WWII models.
For more information and current pricing on both new and used Steyr airguns, please refer to the Blue Book of Airguns by Dr. Robert Beeman & John Allen (also online).

From Blue Book Publications:


No part of this information may be reproduced in any form whatsoever, by photograph, mimeograph, fax transmission or any other mechanical or electronic means. Nor can it be broadcast or transmitted, by translation into any language, nor by electronic recording or otherwise, without the express written permission from the publisher.