Revolutionary software for Firearms Dealers, from the world leaders in Firearms information
For individual firearm collectors, to large multi-store conglomerates; Blue Book’s Gun StoreMaster
is a game-changing workflow solution designed to streamline operations, provide firearms data and improve sales.
Professional firearm management software for gun stores, Gun StoreMaster has the features needed to easily manage
firearm inventory requirements, freeing you up to spend more time with your customers.
Gun StoreMaster PRO is designed for FFL retailers to automate firearm management and reduce the amount of time
spent entering, searching, storing and backing up your firearm data. With a generous 10 GB of storage space Gun
StoreMaster PRO can conveniently keep documents, notes or pictures connected with each individual gun. QuickBooks
Point of Sale users can really save time and money by integrating with Gun StoreMaster.
- eSAFE™ Bound Book - Fast & Accurate
- Data is Confidential and Secure
- Easy to Learn - Train Your Staff in Minutes
- Access - ANYWHERE
- Automatic Backup for your Bound Book
- Store Statistics and Reports at a Glance
- Quickly Look up Other FFLs
- Add Notes at Any Time
- Print your Bound Book or save as a PDF
- Manage your Business and Staff
- Integration with QuickBooks POS
- Fast Contact Entry with TouchPoints
- Inventory – UNLIMITED!
- 20 Year Archive
- Manage Repairs, Transfers and Antiques
- Print Bar-coded Labels & Price Tags
- ATF Compliant (Ruling 2013-5)
- Attach Pictures and Documents-10 GB Included!
- Easy to Edit Information
- Destroyed, Lost & Stolen Dispositions
- Physical Inventory and Export features
- Advanced Manufacturing Workflow
- New Features Constantly Added
- Multi-Firearm Disposition Reporting
No part of this information may be reproduced in any form whatsoever, by photograph, mimeograph, fax transmission or any other mechanical or electronic means. Nor can it be broadcast or transmitted, by translation into any language, nor by electronic recording or otherwise, without the express written permission from the publisher.