Major enhancements to Gun StoreMaster™ went into effect Monday, August 29th. In effort to improve every element of Gun StoreMaster, and to remain the
cutting edge A&D solution for FFL’s, we’ve made some significant improvements. Customers (with the appropriate subscription) will have access to new, dynamic features allowing you to save time and effort, all while remaining ATF compliant.
Highlights of new functionality include:
• New workflow for batch processing of dispositions
• New General Data Export functionality- dump a variety of data into CSV or Excel
• New support portal to improve interactions with support personnel and tracking of tickets
• Barcode scanning features to create disposition lists
• New staff account access to allow further user auditing of firearm records
• fast4473™ enhancements around streamlined data entry for buyers and elimination of local PDF 4473 storage
• Topaz Signature pad support
• Improved inventory reporting, audit reporting, Security, and many other enhancements.
More information is available on our website along with updated Terms of Service and Privacy Policies.
A free 30 day demo is also available on our website.
Gun StoreMaster™ and fast4473™ are trademarks of Three Circle Software, LLC.