We’ve scratch-built the world’s largest database on Antique American firearms to complement the world’s greatest, most reputable Gun database. This
database goes beyond the boundaries of traditional denoted value as it offers the following:
• Full descriptions of the firearms including time frame and location of manufacture, and important descriptive information needed to identify the many
antique firearms with few markings.
• Includes and expands upon all Pre-January 1, 1899 manufactured Antique American firearms trademarks in Blue Book’s gun database, with overlap into
modern production for important models.
• Values in four NRA Antique condition factors including Fair (10%), Fine (30%), Extra Fine (60%), and Excellent (80%).
• Includes ALL U.S. Military firearms models (both Primary and Secondary contract manufacturers) back to the first 1795 Springfield Flintlock Musket!
• Over 1,500 full length and macro high resolution color images of the firearms.
• Multiple cross reference links of makes and models to help expand histories and identify unknown firearms.
Collectors, dealers, and enthusiasts alike will be awed and captivated by the culture and information provided in this brand-new, historic addition to
the Blue Book family."
• Note that if you purchase a recurring subscription you will be billed $2.95 every 30 days until canceled. Canceling is done on customers "My Account" page. Once canceled, you will still have access to the full month you purchased.