by S.P. Fjestad and John B. Allen
Features of this new 400 page First Edition Blue Book of Antique American Firearms and Values include:
• Almost 700 Manufacturers/Trademarks identified with short histories and dates of manufacturer..
• Over 2,100 models described in detail with major discernible features/markings, rarity factors and production dates.
• 1,500 high-resolution color images (many detailed macro shots) helping to quickly identify the models/variations.
• Over 7,500 values covering Good, Fine, Extra/Very Fine, and Excellent condition factors.
• A color Photo Percentage Grading System (PPGS) is provided, allowing the user to quickly ascertain the correct antique condition factors.
• Three thorough Indexes making it both fast and convenient to find information on your firearm.
• Important terminology is not only described, but shown in the Anatomies of handguns, rifles, and shotguns. Additionally, a complete Glossary and Abbreviations section are also included.