Get multiple eras of firearms values with this incredible discount: EXCLUSIVE TO BLUE BOOK PUBLICATIONS!
by S. P. Fjestad and John B. Allen
The 1st Edition Blue Book of Antique American Firearms and Values is the perfect complement to the modern values found in our best-selling current edition of the Blue Book of Gun Values.
Together, these books include
• 2000 Manufacturers/Trademarks identified with short histories and dates of manufacturer.
• Over 30,000 models described in detail with major discernible features/markings, rarity factors and production dates.
• Thousands of high-resolution color images helping to quickly identify the models/variations.
• A detailed, color Photo Percentage Grading System (PPGS), which allows the user to quickly ascertain the correct antique condition factors.
• Thorough Indexes and expanded Serialization sections, making it both fast and convenient to find information on your firearm.
• Important terminology is not only described, but shown in the Anatomies of handguns, rifles, and shotguns, complete with Glossary and Abbreviations sections.