These models are similar to the one you are viewing.
- .177 or .22 cal., BBC, SS, 500/400 FPS, 6.3 in. rifled steel barrel (outside covered with synthetic), ergonomic rugged and compact Black or Luxurious walnut woodgrain camo synthetic pistol grip stock, manual safety, anti-bear trap safety, Truglo fiber optic micro adj. rear and hooded front sights, 14.5 in. OAL, 2.7 lbs.
- .177, .22, or .25 cal., PCP, side lever action, 810/750/680 FPS, detachable 10-shot rotary mag., 10.4 in. barrel, ergonomic black synthetic grip, blued finish, black anodized receiver, built-in pressure gauge, manual and automatic safety, scope mount rail, Truglo adj. fiber optic sights, gold plated metal Quattro trigger, includes one additional magazine, detachable aluminum air cylinder tube, a quick-fill nozzle and air cylinder discharging cap, and plastic case, 16.3 in. OAL, 4.5 lbs. New 2012.
- .177 cal., PCP, compressed air, 9.5 in. aqua blue barrel with slotted shroud, walnut grip, power regulator, anti-flip muzzle brake, mounting rail, adj. match grade trigger, fully adj. sights, dry fire practice facility, 16.75 in. OAL, 2 lbs. New 2012.
- .177 cal., concentric piston SP action, tap loading, trigger guard and forward edge of grip frame swings forward under the 7.6 in. barrel to cock the mainspring, counterclockwise rifling, blue, black crinkled paint, or aluminum finish, no safety. Walnut Grip Variant: smooth walnut grips, blued, some with black crackle paint, earliest production with lever release button on bottom of grip. Smooth Plastic Grip Variant: smooth brown composition grips, blued, most common variant. Checkered Plastic Grip Variant: checkered brown plastic grips, 8.1 in. OAL, 2.7 lbs. Mfg. 1946-1949. Ref: AW: 1978, Apr. 1982.
- .177 cal. for lead shot (early) or steel, SS pump action, spring air rifle with unique geared system, 21 1/8 in. barrel, adj. rear sight, blue (early) or black painted finish, plain varnished walnut pistol grip buttstock, ten-groove forearm, 4 lbs. Approx. 19,646 total mfg. by Remington circa 1928-1930.