Current trademark owned by Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing Company beginning 2011. Previous manufacturer located in Leige, Belgium 1805-2002. Previously imported until 1999 by Armes De Chasse located in Hertford, NC, Von Lengerke & Detmold between 1900-1930s, and Abercrombie & Fitch until approx. 1962.
It is important to note that original A. Francotte SxS rifles and shotguns should exhibit the "crown over AF" maker's mark amongst the proof marks.