Current trademark founded in 1919 and currently owned by Cogswell & Harrison, located in Slough, England. No current importation.
Harrison & Hussey Ltd. was founded in 1919 and purchased by Stephen Grant & Joseph Lang Ltd. in 1930. Boss & Co. took over Harrison & Hussey's original 41 Albermarle Street location and remained there until 1961.
Harrison & Hussey guns are best quality English longarms. It is recommended that an appraisal be obtained before purchase. Harrison & Hussey records have remained intact, and Cogswell & Harrison can provide owners with a date of manufacture free of charge, providing there is a serial number. A full repair and restoration service is also offered. Please contact Cogswell & Harrison for more information about these services.