Previous manufacturer established during 1904, and located in Alava, Spain from 1992-2005. Previously located in Vitoria, Spain until 1992. Previously distributed until 2005 by Import Sports, Inc. located in Wanamassa, NJ. Previously imported and distributed by Stoeger Industries, Inc. located in South Hackensack, NJ until 1993, and by R.S.A. Ent., Inc., located in Ocean, NJ. Previous company name was Llama - Gabilondo y Cia S.A.
During 1992, Llama Gabilondo/Vitoria went bankrupt. In January 2000, after arranging new financing, manufacture was taken over by approx. 60 employees of Gabilondo under the name Fabrinor S.A.L. - a cooperative which closed in 2006.