The 7th Edition Ammo Encyclopedia – The Shooter’s & Collector’s Guide to Centerfire, Rimfire, & Shotshell Cartridges is completely updated, revised, and reorganized for better cartridge searchability. Including nearly one thousand individual cartridge profiles, each one includes images, dimensions, ballistics, and historical information. Both current and obsolete cartridges are found within four different categories making them easier to locate.
The 7th Edition Ammo Encyclopedia is packed with ammunition history, development, recommendations, and formulas – giving the ammo shooter or collector endless resources to research and select the correct ammunition for their needs.
This 928-page edition includes the following:
- Over 150 NEW and Obsolete cartridges added – PLUS dozens of previously proprietary cartridges now have individual profiles!
- Expanded color section that shows current centerfire, rimfire, and shotshell cartridges in full color.
- Updated Ballistic Tables and expanded Cartridge Type Profiles provide the reader with muzzle velocity, dimensions, and now include page numbers to corresponding cartridge profile pages!
- Featuring a Bonus Color Section of the Basic and Precision Metallic Centerfire Reloading Procedure written by Robert Knight. Appearing in print for the first time, this detailed step-by-step guide provides everything the beginner needs to get started reloading ammo today!
- Expanded Trademark Index lists contact information for all current ammunition manufacturers.
- Thoroughly revised Cartridge Index lists both the standard and alternate names for each cartridge in complete chronological order.